Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm Mad as Hell and I am Not Going to Take it anymore!!!!

by Warren Roche

I just sent this email to my congressman, Trent Franks: "Do NOT vote for this new "bi-partisan" debt bill. This country is suffering from a growing fiscal cancer. What we need is chemotherapy. This bill isn't even a placebo for aspirin! I view this bill as WORSE than ObamaCare, which "we had to pass to find out what's in it." If this bill passes we will STILL not know what's in it, even if it passes. Too much left up to an unnamed commission. I don't see the value of a bill that in 10 years will still leave us with a national debt in excess of $20 TRILLION, and that is if we can believe ASSumptions made by the Obama Administration that things like ObamaCare will actually cost what they say it will cost. Everybody knows it will cost at least 2 to 3 times their estimates. We need to make CUTS NOW!"

No comments:

Post a Comment